Music is the language of the spirit. It can change the world because it can change people. Where mere words fail, music speaks. Music is one of the greatest gifts and tools that God has given us; yet, it is just that – a tool. Music does not replace our need for God; rather, it helps us to grow closer to Him. Ministry through music comes with a great burden and responsibility. Because of it’s potency, we must handle music with care – ensuring that its message is God-honoring and for His glory – not our own.
My mission is to unashamedly give reason for the hope that I have in Jesus through the transformative power of audio and visual media. By establishing The Upper Room, I strive to accomplish my mission through transparency and authenticity, always giving honor to Jesus first while maintaining a spirit and quality of excellence that is worthy of Him. Your partnership as a member of The Upper Room helps to ensure that I can stay on task and serve the community within my sphere of influence directly, intentionally and lovingly through fellowship and with humility.
As musicianaries, we [musicians and artists] have unique access to areas and arenas on the mission field that may be out of reach to traditional missions. Because of this unique opportunity, I can take the reason for the hope that I have in Christ to areas that would, otherwise, be overlooked or neglected. And by partnering with me as a member of The Upper Room, you help make it possible for me to put feet on the ground; and through music, open hearts and open minds.
As a member of The Upper Room, your partnership provides resources that allow me to:
* Go out into unique and/or neglected areas to share the reason for my hope in Christ both domestically and
* Obtain and distribute supplies and services that are unique to each community reached.
* Provide bibles and other materials for continued growth within those communities in which I serve.
And in return, you will receive:
* My entire back catalog of releases including: Renaissance Man, The Gemini Effect and The Gemini Effect
According to GodzG
* All the new music I make during your subscription period streaming instantly on your mobile device via the
FREE Bandcamp app; and, also available as a high-quality download
* Associate producer credit on all upcoming new releases
* EXCLUSIVE access to the Idiomz partner community where you will get members only materials such as
exclusive downloads, members only videos and live streams, advance access to tour tickets, advanced access
to new releases and so much more!
* The option to purchase EXCLUSIVE The Upper Room merchandise
* A 10% discount on all regular merchandise available on this site
* The satisfaction of knowing that in a unique way, you are helping the advancement of the gospel to people and
places that might otherwise be missed through traditional means
So if you have a heart for the neglected and love dope [and edifying] hip-hop music, I encourage you to prayerfully consider becoming a partner by joining The Upper Room. You can join at that annual rate of $60 (just $5 per month). Thank you so much for your consideration! I am beyond grateful for your partnership and generosity!
What you get:
- All the new music I make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
Exclusive access to the Idiomz da Prophesayer fan community.
- These back-catalog releases:
- A 10% discount on all my merchandise.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.